AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(147)
-
▼
December
(7)
- ***MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!***
- Christmas sale on now till January 3, 2014 at Imaj...
- 3 SUCCESSFUL BLOGGERS I FOLLOW AND WHY
- Celebrate the Season with Imajin Books' 25 Days of...
- Grab this poem this winter's evening it's a gift
- Quick and Easy Short Story: The Stalker and his Vi...
- Quick and Easy Book Fair Buys
-
▼
December
(7)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
A vote: SpaceHive, Space Hive, SPACEHIVE? You'll note there's a new title for my book, and I've chosen SpaceHive. Consultation w...
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Celebrate the Season with Imajin Books' 25 Days of Christmas Giveaways
This Christmas season, Canadian publishing house Imajin Books decided to do things a bit
differently. Instead of only 25 days of contests and discounts as in past
years, they're holding various events from December 1st to January 3rd.
Okay, so they can't count, but they believe readers deserve to be rewarded. And
we agree!
From December 1-25, Imajin Books will be awarding random
prizes to those who leave comments on their Facebook page.
So drop by, check out their posts and leave a comment or question.
Want to win even more? Check out their Share the Imajin
Books Buzz contest. You could win a Kindle Fire HD or Kobo equivalent, or one
of two $50 Amazon gift cards. This contest also runs December 1-25. To enter,
visit the Rafflecopter contest widget below or at http://www.imajinbooks.com/contests-events.
You can enter multiple times a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.