AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(95)
-
▼
July
(16)
- RECIPE FOR SUCCESS Mmmm Cheerios
- Talented Indie Artists, Musicians, Publishers and ...
- A Postcard in Your Mailbox? Graphic Design
- FREE DOWNLOAD OF DISCOVERY-An Anthology of Poetry ...
- Pssst Waterski with Shellie Blum
- FREE DOWNLOAD OF DISCOVERY-An Anthology of Poetry ...
- SpaceHive - A Taste of Honey
- LAUNCH PARTY PREVIEW
- Relocating bees in California, zombie roaches and ...
- Sample of SpaceHive - Wet Your Whistle
- CAPS BALLGAME IN EDMONTON SUMMER 2011
- DISCOVERY - AN ANTHOLOGY OF POETRY RELEASED TODAY
- The Kane Chronicles - The Serpent's Shadow
- Outlast the Competition or Learn to Swim
- Happy Fourth of July to my American Friends - WRIT...
- TO WRITE AND HOW TO WRITE - TEEN QUESTION
-
▼
July
(16)
Most Popular Posts
-
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
A Lovecraftian short story I wrote. Enjoy, folks, and don't forget the comments! I also would like the opportunity to publish it! ...
-
Roy Huff I'm delighted to be interviewing the multitalented and charismatic author, worl d tr aveler, and research scientist ...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
Space Oddities and Curious Lack of Warning Steve would have had something interesting and unique to say about this. He was interested...
-
Hi, good readers. I recently removed the CAPTCHA requirement, you know, the word you have to type in to leave a comment. Since then I'...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
-
My publisher, Creativia, suggested we change the name of Red Herrings to something "more mysterious" and I came up with several s...
-
PS Further to my Putin Rainbow themes, I've been rereading the Russian position (no pun intended). The law is passed for the protecti...
Thursday, July 12, 2012
The Kane Chronicles - The Serpent's Shadow
Check out Rick's blog, see the British Museum's website for fun and games about ancient Egypt.
If the Kane Chronicles was a movie cast...who would you choose to play the lead roles? This was uploaded by The Muzbo in August 2010. Thank you for the opportunity to download these interesting drawings. Can anyone else do as well? Comments?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.