AuthorGraph
Link to Me
Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/
Most Popular Posts
-
I just reviewed a book of war poetry by Brian Porter, British author . It's a gritty and realistic portrayal of war from a British view...
-
Battling Bikers Eileen Schuh, Author The heck with vampires when you can battle bikers! Many teens love reading about the ...
-
A vote: SpaceHive, Space Hive, SPACEHIVE? You'll note there's a new title for my book, and I've chosen SpaceHive. Consultation w...
-
This book is called The Insanity Machine because in 1978 Kenna McKinnon chatted with another inmate in the old 5C forensic psychiatr...
-
What happened to the frog's car when his parking meter expired? It got toad!! What do you call a frog that crosses the road, jumps...
-
I'll be in beautiful sunny Vancouver when you read this, taking a long overdue vacation. I'll be back on Thursday, May 24th. Hig...
-
As many of you may know, I am a Canadian and I live in Edmonton, Alberta. Here in Canada, recreational marijuana is well on its way t...
-
My publisher sent me the draft book cover of SPACEHIVE yesterday and it blew my sox off; it's awesome! Will sure appeal to a young adu...
-
May I say I'm almost through Hunger Games and it's awesome. A very well written story, very entertaining, and with a political mess...
-
Where do I go from here? Where I've been Came from the depths of obscurity and mental illness to that place called author. Ki...
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
SUPPORT LITERACY, PLEASE SHARE THIS POST
Labels:global literacy,Grammarly,literacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.