AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Monday, June 3, 2013

Russian Satire: Predictions for 2013

Russia continues to be double the number of my readers than the runner-up, the USA, and Canada is far behind.
Canadian Mounties marching away
I will attempt to interest my fellow Canadians again but --

In the meantime, a Russian satire by Mikhail Zadornov to reward my Russian visitors:

Predictions for 2013: Russian satire



Note to get English subtitles click on "Captions" below the video.

3 comments:

  1. No subtitles to the satire, but I enjoyed the Russian laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell you on my blog under the video how to get subtitles. You have to click on "Captions" at the bottom of the video.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.