AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Saturday, June 15, 2013

June 15 in Denmark History







On June 15, 1219 King Valdemar brought victory for Denmark.

Legend says that the Dannebrog, the flag of Denmark, fell from the sky during the Battle of Lyndanisse in Estonia, and brought the Danes luck.

The flag of Denmark is the oldest national flag in the world.



King Valdemar was also known as Valdemar the Great, and his reign saw the rise of Denmark, which reached its zenith under Valdemar's son.

2 comments:

  1. So i read that you were going to Michigan. Hope you are enjoying that trip. I have a friend that lives there...I think in St. Clair, if that's right I'm not really sure. Anyhow I have never been there but I heard it's quite nice when there is no snow...(my opinion about the snow) I don't care for snow. Wish it was spring and summer all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Lauren, thanks so much for keeping the fort open while I was gone. I got back from Michigan on Thursday. I had a marvelous time. Lovely people there and beautiful scenery, no snow in June but I suppose it's possible, it's possible here some years that I remember, anyhow!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.