AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Canada, My Home and Native Land


Leaving my Native Land for two weeks

Going to Michigan, USA

My vacation has finally begun and I'm flying tomorrow morning to visit friends in Michigan, USA.
Superhero flying with computer mouse


Canada vs. USA

What can I expect to find in US Customs here at the International Airport?

 

Some of the differences BETWEEN CANADA AND THE USA:








I've scheduled some posts every few days while I'm gone. I'll be back on Thursday, June 27 and will probably check in shortly thereafter. 

Meantime, be good lil Canucks without me.

I'll miss you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.