AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Thursday, June 6, 2013

5 Maybe Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Me


  1. I was born the year before WWII ended, making me a War Baby, just before the Baby Boomers, so I'm not responsible for the Boom!


    Soldiers and helicopter
  2. My oldest son was born in 1963 when I was 17 and unmarried, and I gave him up for adoption. He found me in 2001, the year of 9/11, on Valentine's Day.
    Boy holding heart
  3. I like to study boxing and karate at Panther Gym a few blocks away, and they accommodate the lessons to suit my age and damaged neck.
    Blue boxing gloves
  4. One of my brothers received the Order of Canada before he retired from the Armed Forces.
    Canadian flag, Ottawa, Canada
  5. I'm going on vacation next Wednesday morning, from June 12 - 27, to Michigan, USA to visit friends.
    Plane flying over clouds
    The bald eagle, symbol of USA


WHEN I AM ON VACATION (FOR 15 DAYS IN JUNE) I MAY NOT HAVE POSTS READY TO SCHEDULE FOR WHEN I'M AWAY.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO?

  • Schedule old posts and recycle them hoping they'll look new?
  • Schedule tweets on Hootsuite to direct traffic to my site when I'm away?
  • Prepare 4 new posts so there are two in each week I'm away?
  • Hope for the best and do nothing? 

3 comments:

  1. This is very meaningful and I appreciate it. It is wonderful that your son found you and you him. Love from my family and me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you should do is HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Richard. Many of us are affected by adoption. At the time of my son's birth it was a very bad thing to have a baby out of wedlock and I couldn't go home again. Really not a lot of choice. Many girls went through the same agony of giving up their children.

    Judi, I did four new blog posts last night and will schedule them sometime this week. Good idea to have FUN. I'm sure you'll see to it that I do!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.