AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Saturday, June 1, 2013

COMMENT OF THE DAY

Time for another comment of the day. COMMENT OF THE DAY GOES TO JESSIE TYSON, author of the paranormal novel with blue ghosts!!! White Heaven Women.



Jessie B Tyson said...
Congratulations getting BIG FOOT published. Here's to many more! I'm still a tad behind with my three..lol

Jessie's comment means a lot to me because she is a fellow Imajineer author who struggles much as I have, with recent success for her efforts in the sales of White Heaven Women.

Jessie B. Tyson's infectious smile and rosy English complexion

Also, not to forget my good and faithful friend Judi, also my editor, who commented:
Hooray! BIGFOOT BOY is being published! I love that book, Kenna! I am HAPPEEEEE! Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! BIGFOOT BOY is being published! I love that book, Kenna! I am HAPPEEEEE! Congratulations! (I still feel this way.)

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.