AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

An Interview with Jason

I'd love to see photos or hand drawn pics of Jason Anderson. You know who he is? We've interviewed him for you today. Here goes -

Jason, can you describe yourself for our readers, please?

Sure, dude. I'm red headed, green eyes, not too tall, pretty thin because the Bees didn't feed me well after that first experience with the roast rat. 

Roast rat, Jason?

Well, yeah. It was in the alien SpaceHive after Zibb captured me.

Oh, I see. You were captured by an alien?

Yeah, buddy. It was awesome.

How did you get away?

Music on my ZipPAD here. The Wasps and Bees started to dance and they danced me right out of the SpaceHive ship to the plains of India.

Fascinating. Where were your parents during all this action, Jason?

My dad was in Antarctica working in a lab and my mom was in an underground bunker in Kamloops. It was the end of the world, after all, dude.

And you saved the world?

Me and my buddy Aadab. We saved the world all right. Want to read about it?

You read my mind. Read SpaceHive, kids, coming out soon with Imajin Books right here in Edmonton, Alberta.

Apocalyptic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.