AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hymenoptera and the Contest


The contest is almost over. Hymenoptera is the latest (brilliant) suggestion, from ancient Greek. I'm not a Classicist and had to look it up. It means "membraned wing" and is a class of insects including wasps, bees, ants and others (see my comment in the previous post). The term was first coined by Karl Linnaeus in the 1700s, I think. 

I've had many excellent suggestions for a better title than SpaceHive or a title for a sequel to SpaceHive. More are welcome.

Please ensure I have your email addie so I can send you the small prize.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.