AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Sunday, September 8, 2013

3 of my most popular blog posts about writing




Writer smoking and typing on antique machine



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. When and Why Should We Write?

One of the many blog posts I wrote about writing came out shortly before Imajin Books published SpaceHive. I had fun with it and garnered a positive comment from Lauren Nagel.

An excerpt follows from April 23, 2012. The post in whole can be found here.


Always, always wanted to be a writer. I called it "journalist" in those days, didn't know better, I wanted to write, and I did...In February 2010 I published my first article, unpaid, but Rick Lauber at Alberta Caregiver gave me a start and I'm grateful.

2. On February 5, 2012 I wrote about Writer's Block


An excerpt from that post: I broke the writer's block by sitting down and typing crap crap crap carpe diem crap
I said: Life is short, seize the carp!
and then I went on to write 4000 words.
NOTE: The horror book to which I refer was never published. I completely rewrote it and it's now a three novella fantasy/paranormal called DEN OF DARK ANGELS awaiting an interested publisher or agent.


3. INDIE AUTHOR ANONYMOUS FEATURES SPACEHIVE



Middle grader excited about SpaceHive
My third popular blog post which is centered on writing was written on November 7, 2012 after Indie Authors Anonymous featured my debut middle grade sci-fi/fantasy novel SPACEHIVE.
 SPACEHIVE
GO AHEAD AND READ THESE POSTS, LIKE IT WOULD MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY ESPECIALLY IF YOU'D COMMENT, STAND-UP DUDE! EVEN HAPPIER IF YOU'D TAKE A LOOK AT MY BOOK AND BUY IT FOR YOUR LITTLE BROTHER.
SPACEHIVE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.