AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Monday, August 12, 2013

RESULTS WITH TRIBERR

I joined Triberr and am very happy with the couple of members so far who've answered me. It looks great. I found this blog on one of the tribes and took the liberty of sharing it with my readers.

Detroit and Education, can they be saved? You'll recall Detroit declared bankruptcy recently, and education in North America is certainly subject to budget cuts across the board, here in Alberta being no exception.

I also pinned another blog from Cabin Goddess to Pinterest.

I'm going to be posting some infographics soon.

Maybe shake it up and twist it up, eh? Would my readers like that?

What would you like to see? What topics can I glean for you from this rich harvest I've found?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.