AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Blog Archive

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Saturday, July 14, 2012

CAPS BALLGAME IN EDMONTON SUMMER 2011



Picture courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Summertime and the livin' is easy. Caps are bustin' and the baseball is high...Take me out to the ballgame ...buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack (what's that?), I don't care if I never get back...and it's...

Fifth inning stretch, hotdogs and coke and big soft NY pretzels with salt, and yay, Edmonton has yet another ball team this year to play in Telus Place. Any Edmonton fans out there?

Any baseball fans? Who's your favorite team?

I'm partial to Edmonton, but next to #YEG, I love the Cleveland Indians and the Cincinnati Reds.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.