AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Friday, July 12, 2013

THE BEST FLASH FICTION READER IN THE UK

Morgen Bailey from England reads my flash fiction on her podcast here. It's #27 on Youtube, the 3rd story in the set.

She reads it with the correct emphasis and pronunciation of Kijiji, a difficult word which I struggled with when I first heard it.

I'm impressed with Morgen's efficiency and good humor, and with her Jack Russell's forebearance, heh heh, Morgen must spend a great deal of time working.

A toast from Morgen's Jack Russell terrier


If you'd like to read rather than listen to the short story, it's here, on Morgen's blog.


What would you, kind reader, like to see in a newsletter that's not covered in my blog?

And sign up for my newsletter, please, top left - SUBSCRIBE. You may be surprised at how seldom I post. That could change, with your help.

Any suggestions?

Come on now, be wild like Flash Gordon. Help me out. I just sent out an informative newsletter and I need some feedback. Please.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.