AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Author Marketing Club so Cool I Love You

I've discovered a cool new site called Author Marketing Club. They'll help you promote your Kindle books in a number of ways. Try them out, you'll love them!

How do I love thee, Author Marketing Club, let me list the ways:

  1. You'll review my book trailer;
  2. You'll review my book;
  3. You email my information to thousands of people;
  4. You'll list my book on your site when it's FREE;
  5. You link to numerous sites that will promote my book;
  6. You're free;
  7. You make coffee in the mornings; and
  8. You love to promote our books and we love you!
This post would better be written on February 14th.

Let's pretend love is in the air. Are there any sites my readers particularly like? And why?

I love to make new discoveries. Just call me Indiana Jones because a new discovery makes my day.

I hope you feel the same way, readers. Please dig around and find us some more gems in the rough of internet sites.

Photo courtesy FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Marketing and promotion is so important to authors. Please help us spread the word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.