AuthorGraph



Get my App

Android app on Google Play

Link to Me



Save the badge above and link to www://kennamckinnonauthor.com/

Most Popular Posts

Featured on Buck Books

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gothic and cool stand up dude



One day I was sitting in the bus and a hip hop guy got on. He was a large Asian young man with a blue spiked Mohawk, chains everywhere, lips, ears, mouth and nose pierced, army boots and tattoos. He was sucking a large soother. I thought, my gosh, he's so cool—if  I were 18 again that might appeal to me. He's decorated his entire body. 

I stared too long; he sat down with his friend behind me and I heard them talk. "I don't stare at her because she's all wrinkled and old looking, I wish she wouldn't stare at me. I should be staring at her."

I thought that was funny for some reason.

We all stare for our own reasons.

Photo courtesy of Free Digital Photos.net
I heard an elderly woman say to a young Gothic couple with rings in their lips, "How do you kiss?" They didn't answer her.

Yes, there's a generation gap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! GET COOL TRAFFIC EBOOK BY ANA HOFFMAN.